HOME . . . . . SHOP . . . . . GALLERY . . . . . CONTACT

Monday, March 29, 2010

OUCH!

Guess it really has been that long since I updated ... SHEESH!! Life just plugs along and runs away without giving me warning sometimes! I've added a few new goodies this past month that I wanted to share and also have some *BIG* news straight from jessicasprague.com!!

First up, I created a fun little box just perfect for any Easter celebration. You can customize this "Egg-ceptional Cup" in so many ways or use the eggs all on their own to make cards, a matching game, or jewelry ... endless possibilities, right?
Next up came my Save the Date vol. 2 set of date strips. I was *so* excited with the way these came out and I can't wait to get some scrapping done so I can use them!!

Last, but certainly not least, I've added another set of card templates to my Card Couture collection ... perfect to get your card making juices flowing ;) All 4 templates come in a variety of .psd formats as well as a set of .png files for each cardfront for those who may not use Photoshop or Elements.
Ready for the *BIG* news?!? Jessicasprague.com is having a Creative Team call!! If you love my products and want a chance to create with them for *FREE* {as well as the ALL of the amazing designs in the js.com shop} as well as the opportunity to learn from the *BEST* there is {that would be Jessica} for *FREE* then you don't want to let this CT call pass you by! Click on the link below for all of the details. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me ... ikaridesigns@gmail.com (or click the CONTACT link at the top of the page).

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, Kari. Good to see you're still alive. ;) I'm contemplating applying for the creative team, but am wondering if I have a chance? Also, I have a baby coming in three months, so I'd need to take a short hiatus - would that even work? The last question: Could I upload projects to the gallery that I've already done?

    It sounds like a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower now - glad I found this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kari glad to find your blog. Wow that is some news about Heather. I have lost track of her. Glad to read her comment. BTW I just love your stuff in the store. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete