HOME . . . . . SHOP . . . . . GALLERY . . . . . CONTACT

Monday, February 1, 2010

Heart Cup & Basket

WOW ... I can't believe I forgot to post about my new product last week!! Okay - I'm not completely surprised *blush* I've been working hard to get a few new things in the shop and am really happy with the way they have turned out!

Last Monday I added my Heart Cup to the shop. This one is such a fun idea for Valentine's Day, baby showers, or anything else!! I created my samples using LivE Designs' newest paper pack - Warm Wuv & Soft Hugs.


This week I'm adding two goodies to the shop!! The first is the Mailbox Template that I offered as a freebie when I did the tutorial. If you missed it you can now pick it up in the shop :)
Second, I've created another heart package just in time for the love fest coming up in a few weeks! I love the way this Heart Basket can be created with or without the handle making it extra versatile. Surprise someone you love by packaging up a little something special just for them in a custom made Heart Basket!! I created my samples using the Princesa Paper Pack & Element Pack by Jessica Sprague.
That's it for today, but I have something up my sleeve for One Buck Wednesday this week that you don't want miss! I'm also feeling the itch to do my first giveaway so make sure you stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment