HOME . . . . . SHOP . . . . . GALLERY . . . . . CONTACT

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One Buck Wednesday

It's time for One Buck Wednesday!! If you are new to my products or the shop at jessicasprague.com then you are in for a treat ... I guess even if you AREN'T new you're in for a treat, huh?!? Every Wednesday select items in the shop are marked down to just ONE DOLLAR for a full 24 hours! You really don't want to miss this sale ... it's like finding new merchandise in the dollar spot at Target every single week :)

I've got a brand new product in the shop today and it can be yours for just one buck! I've added to my Create a Calendar: Lots of Layers with a new 8.5 x 11 size!! You asked for it - you got it! I've had many request for this size since most companies that print calendars print in this size. For those that choose to print at home and don't have a wide format printer this will easily meet your printing needs making it even easier to get the perfect custom calendar completed and printed.

While you're there you can also pick up these great product from LivE Designs and Crystal Wilkerson. All previews are linked for your shopping convenience ;)
Now won't you be looking forward to Wednesdays EVERY week? I know I will :) But make sure you act fast ... these smokin' deals are only available until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment